Friday, September 4, 2009

Day 11: Martians

Like Martians, I know you are out there, although I cannot prove it. Thank you for reading my blog!

In between answering to Billy Joel look-alike dumbed-down-twice cops, and paying bills, I have had a wonderful time chatting with friends from all corners of the world. And as the old adage goes, "A friend in need is a friend indeed." Now that I am stripped of all titles and obvious merits to them, the friends that take time out of their busy days to write to me and to call me, and to have lunches and dinners with me, are truly gifts to me.

Now, as a token of appreciation, gratitude and love, I bow to you with my left calf over my head, and my right leg suspended at 90 degrees from my third eye, in a sincere sign of serenity....and, if i don't write tomorrow, please send the cops to check on me. Namaste!

No comments:

Post a Comment