Thursday, October 29, 2009

Day 63: Poof

I am writing a day late, because my wise son said something to me last night that was really powerful and worthy of mentioning. I was too tired to get out of bed and write it down. And now, POOF! it's gonzo. Cannot remember even a morsel.

A couple of years ago, I had a great idea. My husband tells me it was his idea, but I cannot recall, which is the beauty of selective memory. I even secured a website called GoPoof.com. It has expired so go grab it now. Anyway, it was how you could erase negative information about yourself from the internet. I was told it doesn't work. Now, there is a company called reputation something or other that does exactly that.

I realize that tenacity is not my strong suit. I am easily swayed. When I have notions, but someone says "no", I give up quite easily on most things. There are few things that I insist on. Among those few are basic table manners - don't eat with your mouth open, don't hold your fork like a pitchfork, don't start eating before everyone at the table is served , etc. etc. , and treat everyone equally - don't grovel, don't condescend.

No comments:

Post a Comment