Tuesday, October 13, 2009

Day 49: Waiting

Today is a great day not to have to drive around much. The skies are dumping cats and dogs, along with gushing winds. The Golden Gate Bridge is still standing although I wonder how it drains the rain water. Sitting at my little desk next to my window, I feel like the captain of a ship sailing on stormy seas. Quite magnificent.

From my comfortable perch high up in the hills, I am starting to get a little antsy. I bought a self-help book called "How to Rule the World from Your Couch", and have been doing the exercises that are supposed to get me to where I want to be, from the comfort of my couch. The goal is to hone my intuition. So far, I have not made much progress with the intuitive powers. Entertaining as it is, the intellectual in me is wondering what I am doing. I telepathize apple to my daughter who receives grapes. I do better with my son, who says apple. Once I master fruits, I may move on to figure out the right business.

The interesting thing about new businesses, is that there is actually a lot of waiting to do. Waiting to hear back from people, waiting to go to the next step. Having done a lot to progress in my career, it feels unproductive not to "do". I suppose that is what makes me anxious today. While I wait, I will practice my intuition. If you feel me poking at your brain, send me an email. Chances are that I am sending you a message about fruits.

No comments:

Post a Comment