Sunday, October 4, 2009

Day 41:SWOT

This morning, Charlie chases a hare down our neighbor's back yard. Everyone but Charlie sees the hare sprint back up once Charlie goes down. It hops across the street to another yard to nibble the grass in peace.

I wonder whether it is coincidence that I liken Charlie to a hare yesterday. I wonder if I might be clairvoyant. This afternoon, as I awaken from my Sunday nap, I realize that Tarot cards are really a SWOT (as in Strengths, Weaknesses, Opportunities and Threats) analysis. It comes as an interesting revelation. Tomorrow, I will ask my lunch date to do a SWOT analysis on me.

I am going to hone my clairvoyance skills by guessing things what may happen tomorrow. If all goes well, I may have a nice parlor with a crystal ball one day.

No comments:

Post a Comment