Friday, October 23, 2009

Day 59: Multi-tasking

Being at home is actually quite busy. There is always something to improve on the homefront. Today I have the window person, the gate guy, the door people, the appliance gang all converge one after another. It's a good thing I wake up early to mini-meditate, take a shower and head to yoga. While I chat with all these nice people who come to take care of the house, I chop vegetables and prepare another slow-cook dinner.

In between all of this, I work on 3 or 4 projects, and head to the pool for a quick dip. Busy, busy, busy. But all this sure beats sitting in my cubicle, staring at the screen and looking at my navel. When you have the freedom to do what you need to do, and not look like you are busy for the sake of looking like you are busy, life is a lot more satisfying.

I verify that my intuitive training is working. Maxime comes back from 4 nights at camp, and tells me he was sick one day and vomited. I already know this happened, because I had a dream that night that he was feeling bad with a tummy ache. This just proves that you have to try everything out at least once. Don't let your reasoning get in the way. There are many, many things that are unexplained in this world. Just because you cannot explain how it works, doesn't mean it doesn't work. For instance, has anyone explained how love works? We all know it's there.

No comments:

Post a Comment