Monday, October 12, 2009

Day 47: Lull

It's unfortunate that the skies stay overcast the whole day. In the afternoon, our hot tub is full of 14-year-old girls, but the Blue Angels are only doing lateral movements mostly above San Francisco. I stay near the pool to keep and eye on them, just in case. I feel a lull in my pursuit for a dream job. Is it the arrival of autumn that makes me feel that I wouldn't mind not doing anything for a while? Is it the teenage energy that is making me feel a little long in the tooth? Or is it that I am just quite lazy? I suppose Sundays are meant so that one can let go and just be.



In the evening, we are invited to our neighbors who are in their 70's and very active in their professions. I wonder what it is that keeps them so engaged. Whatever it is, it seems to be working.

No comments:

Post a Comment