Monday, February 22, 2010

Day 179 & 180: Dream On

Ski week is over and the kids are back in school. Sunday drizzle is over and it is sunny again today. I participate in a women entrepreneur webinar today and meet other people running interesting businesses. As many were saying, the downturn in the economy has forced many of us to become more creative about how we do business. It's encouraging to see that there is a network out there to help and support us, because it can get lonely. Tomorrow, I have coffee with another entrepreneur in my village. Working alone is both nice and lonesome. We agreed to meet up once in a while for coffee, to create our own watercooler exchange.

On Skype this afternoon, my partners are preparing for a full day of meetings with prospects. It's great to have different talents pull together like this.

And so, here we are at the end of my 180-day transition from a salaried employee to an aspiring entrepreneur. It's been great to know that you have stayed with me through this journey. I hope to see you and catch up with all of you in person soon.
You know where to reach me, and if you don't, post a comment, and I will find you.
Thank you for keeping me company while I dream on.

No comments:

Post a Comment