Tuesday, February 9, 2010

Day 166: Musings

Recently, two of my friends have secured full time positions and are poised to return to work at large corporations. I am very happy for them, and at the same time, wonder, just a teeny weeny bit whether I shouldn't be looking to do the same.

But, we are making headway at our new enterprise. New contacts and new opportunities present themselves. It's all very exciting and rewarding to see how friends and contacts have reached out to help make things happen.

I know that for now, for me, I need to continue down this path. There may come a time when I think differently, but right now, the thought of returning to a big corporation does not appeal to me, other than the REGULAR PAYCHECK, the BENEFITS and the regular WEEKENDS and the PAID TIME OFF!!!! Just kidding.... It sounds great, don't get me wrong. If only I could have the fun of enterprising and the security of being employed...

No comments:

Post a Comment