Thursday, February 18, 2010

Day 175 & 176: Yoga mat

I have a yoga mat right next to my desk, which is right in front of my bed. I try to stretch once in a while to relax my lower back. Sitting in front of the computer all day long tends to make my back hurt. This morning, Charlie decides to plunk himself on the yoga mat to groom himself. He also does a couple of "down dogs" as well as "side dogs" and " I am bored dogs".

To some of you reading this blog in your office cubicles, it may sound like an idyllic setting to work in. Fluffy slippers on my feet, yoga pants, old sweater, no make up, yoga mat and dog. To tell you the truth, it's not bad.

When the fog lifts, I will hop into my batmobile and drive into the city for a JETRO event on green tech. My brand new business cards from vistaprint will come in handy.

No comments:

Post a Comment