Friday, November 6, 2009

Day 72: Where there is a will...

At my first job in the US, there was a Will and a Wei. So, obviously, we had a running joke, "where there is a Will, there is a Wei." Everything I want, if I look hard enough, I find a way to find it using the internet to search. The world must have been so much more inefficient before the world wide web. For my kids, this is unimaginable. When I tell them that email didn't exist when I was their age, they look at me as if I were a prehistoric animal.

Yesterday, I find a company called sitekreator.com. Today, I have a published though incomplete business website. Since Julien is off to a swing dance party, and the chauffeur (= me) needs to stay up till 11 to fetch the prince, I start my second site of the day. This one is called AyaCamille.com. The slogan is "Where fine taste meets fine taste." I realize there is room for improvement. I don't need my son to snigger at me to realize this. Where there is a will, there is a way. Check out www.ayacamille.com in about 10 days. You may be surprised and even impressed.

I feel absolutely 100% productive today. Starting with yoga at 8 - Maxime recommended it, since "I was looking preoccupied and stressed" - and pool at 9:30, I managed to cram in 5 hours of web designing. In the afternoon, I speak to my friend in Japan who volunteers to write the Japanese part. Allegedly, my Japanese has become rusty and sounds like Google translation. I find this easy to believe. Even I find my Japanese hilarious at times.

1 comment:

  1. Good going! Having a good website, going to yoga and all that!

    ReplyDelete