Friday, January 15, 2010

Day 143: Peeling

You know how snakes peel away their skin when they grow out of their own selves...well, that's how I feel today.

Nothing has happened that you can see physically (unfortunately), but I am not the me that was yesterday. I have taken charge of my destiny turbo-charged today.

At the library, I borrow a book called "Perfect Balance Creat time & space for all parts of your life". I read the first 5 pages and like it. I am also reading (as I am one of those who parallel process reading several books at a time) "The Highly Intuitive Child". I have five of them, and am an outgrowth of one myself. My youngest tells me he feels the pain when someone gets hurt or is teased. It's like a little tug. How well I understand this! My husband, on the other hand, couldn't be more different. It's interesting how we are compatible.

No comments:

Post a Comment