Sunday, August 30, 2009

Day 5: Cheating

I have been sorely tempted to cheat on my day count. Should 200 days be 200 work days or 200 calendar days? My conscience wins. Entrepreneurs need to be "on" all the time, even weekends. I try hard to think what I did on day 5. I wake up for yoga, but miss it, because my coffee beans are nowhere to be found. Later in the morning, my coffee beans arrive, but now there is no milk to add. Reluctantly (not really), I reach for the wine, and plunge into lunch. In the afternoon, I re-install software in between laps in the pool. If my computer fails me frequently, I feel sure that I will become very fit.

1 comment:

  1. I feel sorely tempted to cheat on things too. Like picking up the calculator instead of doing the math myself, or jumping in the pool and doing 2 laps and then saying that you did laps but making it sound like you did alot of them!!!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete